Who are we:
For over 20 years, Neotalent within Novabase group, has been the right answer to the greatest need digital transformation brings to organizations - Talent.
We have a talent for that.
We are specialists in developing people and combining them with the most ambitious projects. From software to complex engineering, from infrastructures to applications, we find, recognize and grow talent to offer them the most challenging projects and strengthen our project teams. We learn about people, their knowledge and how to productively use that knowledge to help companies transform, because what the digital economy needs is talent.
The world lives by rules of agility, immediacy and quick responses, so we are dynamic, responsive and aligned with the speed of the digital revolution. We have a new way to address challenges by adding speed to knowledge, connectivity to reliability and bringing agility to the reality of finding, managing and matching talent with projects.
Neotalent, the responsive people.
What is your mission:
You will integrate a team in a Neotalent partner project, taking on the role of UX Specialist in Parque das Nações to to work across multiple Digital Experience projects within Managed Services. Equipped with both technical and business knowledge, this person will work alongside our customers, taking the lead in gathering insights and data to support customer journey analysis, map pain points, help identify KPI metrics, focusing on continual improvement of customer experience.
• Captures, challenges and understands functional and technical requirements from key business stakeholders.
• Leads workshops, both with internal and external stakeholders.
• Conducts research on usability and customer experience.
• Prepares mockups, prototypes, wireframes, and interaction diagrams.
• Researches continuously and strives to better understand audiences needs to improve existing systems.
• Presents solutions, ideas, and recommendations that serve requirements.
• Prepares materials preceding workshops and post event readouts.
• Curates a library of Journey Maps and Design documents that can be referred to and updated in the spirit of continuous improvement.
• Supports the development and testing teams, providing clarification of requirements and performing walkthrough and knowledge transfer sessions when needed.
• Provides user stories and features during demos by the development team.
• Helps identify and manage risks.
• Participates and engages in User Experience Assurance activities
The talent that we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related field;
• A minimum of 2 years of work experience as UX/UI Designer;
• Experienced with Customer Journey Mapping
• Comfortable with graphic designing and UI designing concepts.
• Able to define E2E solution that meets stakeholder needs
• Experienced in business/technical assessments on solutions life cycle asset management processes.
• Experienced with the preparation of mockups, prototypes, wireframes, and interaction diagrams
• Nice to have: Agile certifications, ITIL v4.
• Professional English (candidate should be able to conduct the interview in English)
• More than 20 years of experience in technology and business development;
• Access to ongoing technical training and solid performance evaluation and career management methodologies;
• Opportunity to be seen and recognized, to work on the best projects and to make choices that guarantee an exciting career;
• Opportunity to work on international projects and be part of an Everyshore for EveryChallenge paradigm.
Please send your CV to [email protected] with MAR_UX.Specialist in the email subject.