Aubay is a multinational IT consulting and information technology consulting firm focused on serving large companies, particularly in banking, insurance, industry and telecommunications. It currently has 19 offices in 7 countries with a total of 7000 employees, 700 in Portugal and is listed on EURONEXT PARIS.
What can you expect from us?
- • A Young and dynamic team with a good environment;
- • Attractive salary package;
- • Opportunities for professional growth and follow-up
- • Technical and behavioural training;
- • Recruitment referral awards;
- • Team building events;
- • Monthly conviviality;
- • Birthday offer;
What are we looking for?
- +3 years’ experienced as UX designer.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Conducting user research and testing.
- Developing wireframes and task flows based on user needs.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Collaborating with Designers and Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software.
- Portfolio of design projects (mandatory)
If you believe that you are capable of doing all this, send us your CV to [email protected]
How will you feed your passion daily?