Dellent is a consulting company focused in System Information and Telecommunications. Our goal is to help our candidates and consultants to take a step forward in their careers through projects that meet their needs and expectations.
In this project you will be able to contact with one of the key players in banking in the EU and around the world. Thus, you will be part of a multicultural team that is spread across more than 50 countries and you will help develop solutions in one of these three areas: investments, business solutions or commercial/personal services.
We are looking for a Test Analyst to work on a project in Lisbon.
- Degree in Informatics or related areas:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Test activities;
- Able to build a test schedule;
- Knowledge on Quality Center;
- Knowledge in SQL language;
- Knowledge in API;
- Risk identification and follow-up;
-Coordination and motivation skills;
-Knowledge in SAS;
- Knowledge in Control-M or other scheduler;
-Systematic, critical and logical thinking;
- Summarization capabilities;
- Be committed, demanding and pedagogue;
-Autonomy and proactivity;
-Ability to plan work ahead and to prioritize workload;
- Fluent in English and French Languages.
- Contribute to the design of the Business Analyst tests within a project;
- Contribute to the identification and correction of any anomalies within the project.
- Health insurance;
- A personalized training plan, with a budget to spend on the training and technical books you find necessary;
- Constant feedback so you can grow professionally;
- Remote onboarding process;
- Team events every semester so you can live new adventures;
- Culture of proximity and transparency. Your ideas and needs are heard and valued by us!