With 30 years of experience in the market, Rumos provides IT Consultant Services, with solutions in main areas like Modern Workplace & Apps, Data, Analytics & Artificial Intelligence, Digital Business Automation, Enterprise Service Management, Digital Design Strategy & Marketing, Project Management Office, Workplace Managed Services, IT Outsourcing e Licensing.
Rumos Consulting’ technological partnerships allow for a certified delivery of services and projects, following the best market practices.
Following the growth of our team, we´re recruiting:
Support Engineer (Windows Network)
- 2+ years of experience in system development, network operations, software support or IT consulting;
- Solid foundation and background in Windows Network;
- High Availability and Virtualization (Windows Cluster, Hyper-V, Storage, TCPIP/Winsock, DNS, WINS, DHCP, Firewall/IPsec, Remote Desktop);
- Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, Lync experience is preferred;
- Public, Hybrid or Private Cloud experience, especially on Microsoft Azure is preferred;
- Current Microsoft IT Certification preferred (E.g. MCSE, MCSA, MCSD, MCTS);
- Fluent in English and/or French;
- Ability to collaborate and work well within a team;
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication ability;
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
Local: Full Remote
Work with us:
- With 30 years of experience, Rumos has a team of professionals specialized in IT;
- At Rumos, consultants integrate highly challenging projects, based on the latest technology and in the most diverse sectors of activity;
- Rumos consultants have access to a certified training plan, which offers a constant update of technical skills;
- Rumos, as an employer, has job opportunities based on equity, integrity and diversity. Based on these values, we work so that no person is discriminated against on the basis of age, degree of disability, gender, marital status, pregnancy and maternity, race, beliefs or sexual orientation. We believe in everyone's abilities, because we have in our DNA team spirit and mutual help, empathy and respect.
Applications for the Support Engineer (Windows Network) opportunity at http://emprego.rumos.pt
Applications that meet the requested profile will be treated as soon as they are received, the rest will be registered in a database for future opportunities. Rumos Consulting, S.A. is the entity responsible for processing the personal data collected in the application process. You can exercise all your data holder rights directly at https://emprego.rumos.pt using your registration e-mail address or that you referenced in your CV. If you do not have your password, you can recover it to that email address. If you prefer, you can always contact Rumos Consulting, S.A. directly to exercise your data holder rights.