Stefanini is hiring a Storage Administrator to join one of its clients in Lisbon, Portugal.
They will support the back office domain of the global infrastructure in providing solutions to increase operational efficiencies in both Storage domain and backup domain. Storage domain is to be understood as covering concept and technologies part of Storage Area Network (SAN), Network Attached Storage (NAS) and Direct Attached Storage (DAS).
- Produce standards and processes development for Storage and Backup infrastructure services worldwide.
- Provide world class operational services to support and maintain the back office related services.
- Support IT strategy by supporting new and existing services.
- Provide guidance and governance to other regions.
- Participate in the implementation of new services.
- Support new product deployments with installation, integration, testing, documentation and training.
- Assist in implementation of plans that enhance technical operation, compliance with rules and regulations, and permit the deployment of new technology and support them.
- Define and compile the methods of procedures and documentation to support in the maintenance and day-to-day operation of the Storage systems.
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Technical degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Solid understanding of SAN and NAS Storage concepts
- In-depth Knowledge of technologies from Hitachi and NetApp
- Practical experience in managing Storage Area Network Fabrics and NAS / CIFS / NFS
- Brocade fiber switches administration is a plus
- Brocade Network Advisor experience is a plus
- Storage performance troubleshooting knowledge is a plus
- General knowledge of IT infrastructure components (hardware, software and services) is a plus
Note: for this role you must have a previously valid workpermit/visa to work in Portugal.
If you are interested, please apply below or send us your application to [email protected] using SA19 as subject.