Dellent is a Portuguese consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, focused mainly on IT and Telecommunication services, and we are hiring a SRE Engineer Manager for a long term contract to work remotely from Portugal.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Telecommunications and Informatics Engineering;
- 2+ years of relevant experience as a SRE/DevOps Engineer;
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a Backend Developer or Sysadmin Engineer;
- Solid Background in Infrastructure-As-Code using Terraform;
- Working knowledge on Python, Shell, Ansible and YAML packages;
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes deployment, configuration, scaling, and management of containerized applications;
- Strong hands-on experience on AWS ecosystem and architecture;
- Strong technical analytical and troubleshooting skills;
- Proficiency to expert scripting and automation skills converting manual and maintenance functions into fully orchestrated automation;
- Strong Knowledge & experience in system monitoring techniques and tools supporting unattended operations
- Excelent communication skills;
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken).
- Ability to work after-hours and occasionally travel.
What we offer:
- Integration in a dynamic, experienced and friendly team;
- Career development;
- A program of partnerships with different companies in the fields of leisure, health and wellness, training, among others.
We’re a system information and telecommunications consulting company, with many national and international projects, able to connect the best talents to the best projects.
Do you think your profile fits this job description?
Send us your CV and/or talk to Cláudia Tavares and come join the Dellent Team!