STEFANINI is hiring a SQL DBA to join one of its clients in Lisbon, operating within the banking sector. Their role will be to to support back office domain of the global infrastructure in provinding solutions to increase operational efficiencies in Databases environment and related services.
• Produce standards and processes development for Database infrastructure services worldwide;
• Provide world class operational services to support and maintain the back office related services;
• Support IT strategy by supporting new and existing services;
• Provide guidance and governance to other regions;
• Participate in the implementation of new services;
• Support new product deployments with installation, integration, testing, documentation, and training;
• Assist in implementation of plans that enhance technical operation, compliance with rules and regulations,
and permit the deployment of new technology and support them;
• Define and compile the methods of procedures and documentation to support in the maintenance and day
to-day operation of the databases;
• Plan, coordinate and implement security measures against accidental or unauthorized damage, modification
• Recommend solutions by defining database physical structure and functional capabilities.
- Over 2 years working experience in a similar role in a large scale company;
- Microsoft SQL Administration certification;
- Strong background in Database design and standards;
- Database security knowledge;
- Knowledge in ONS, DNS, DHCP, NFS, SAP Systems;
- Ability to work closely with Network, User frontend, Windows, Unix and Storage environments.
- Flexible and adaptable with excellent ability to work cross functionally within an organization;
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
For this role you will need a previously valid workpermit/visa to work in Portugal.
To apply, please send us your application to [email protected] with SQL20 as subject.