Stefanini's hiring a Solutions/Business Analyst to join directly one of our main clients in Lisbon. This company is located in Alfragide and works within border control, aviation security and biometric solutions.
As a Solutions Analyst you will:
• Be at the cutting edge of designing new solutions and concepts that will drive the aviation and identity sectors through new innovations and ways of working
• Work across our entire range of solutions, liaising with the clients, the sales team, and other internal teams in order to meet client requirements.
• Review the processes, people and technology factors impacted by the customer business needs and associated key performance indicators
• Create concept of operations, process flows, use cases and processes flows to help the Business Solutions and Sales teams engage internally and with customers
• Support budget preparation and commercial model development
• Support pre-sales, solution definition, bid management and consulting teams
To be successful as a Solutions Analyst you must be able to…
• Apply critical thought and problem solving
• Translate business requirements into technical specifications;
• Identify potential solution options and assessing them for both technical and business suitability;
• Analyze existing systems and technical solutions;
• Contribute to the development of functional specifications;
• Work closely with internal and external developers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction;
• Keep up to date with technical and industry developments;
• Comply and assure compliance with the rules and procedures of Health, Safety & Environment and report any non-conformity detected in this area;
• Comply and assure compliance with the rules and procedures of Quality Management System and other Management Systems that the company may adopt;
• Ensure the confidentiality of the information available within the scope of the activity, as contractually defined.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills
• Due diligence
• Process mapping
• Data analysis
• System analysis
• Business analysis
• Solution definition
• Solution development
• Solution implementation
• System testing
• Troubleshooting to be identify and resolve issues
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and other working languages are preferred (e.g. Spanish and Portuguese).
We are looking for candidates who are legally able to work in Portugal.
Please address us your CV to [email protected] with SBA19 as subject