Reloadingis in the market since 2014 and is specialized Training and Consulting services from Demand Management to Service Management, and brings out together a set of functional and technological skillsto help its clients.
E.E.P.* (Endorsed Education Provider ™) Certificates (Provider ID: 141915) IIBA®(International Institute of Business Analysis)
R.E.P.(Provider ID: 3988) from PMI® (Project Management Institute®),
Agile Methodologieswith extensive experience in preparing professionals through Scrum.Org, Accredited Training Organization (ATO) by Axelosfor ITILmaterials – in process
We are looking for a Sitecore Developerto join our IT department and will be responsible for the technical development, architecture, and maintenanceof the corporate web siteas well as other web and mobile applications.
- Responsible for the technical implementationof client's projects in Sitecore and/or ASP.NET MVC.
- Communicatewell with the development team members, with Project Managers, with clients, with other disciplines, with the Sitecore Technical Lead, and with technical managers;
- Adhere to established team and company-wide standards, will be client facing throughout the project lifecycle.
- Lead and perform difficult development taskssuch as complex integrations
- Be the primary technical resource throughout the project lifecycleand work on multiple projects at once when needed.
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineeringor relevant field
- 2+ years' experience in development
- 2+ years' experience in Sitecore, including 1+ yearsof experience in Sitecore MVC
- 2-3 years of experience in.NET/ASP.NETMVC preferred
- Strong development skills
- Strong attention to detailand strong presentation skills
- Ability to work well as part of a development team
- Strong communication skillsboth written and verbal.
- Certificated in Sitecore (preferred)
Are you interested in this opportunity? Please send your CV to [email protected]