Who are we:
For over 20 years, Neotalent within Novabase group, has been the right answer to the greatest need digital transformation brings to organizations - Talent.
We have a talent for that.
We are specialists in developing people and combining them with the most ambitious projects. From software to complex engineering, from infrastructures to applications, we find, recognize and grow talent to offer them the most challenging projects and strengthen our project teams. We learn about people, their knowledge and how to productively use that knowledge to help companies transform, because what the digital economy needs is talent.
The world lives by rules of agility, immediacy and quick responses, so we are dynamic, responsive and aligned with the speed of the digital revolution. We have a new way to address challenges by adding speed to knowledge, connectivity to reliability and bringing agility to the reality of finding, managing and matching talent with projects.
Neotalent, the responsive people.
Know more about Neotalent
What is your mission:
You will integrate a team in a Neotalent partner project, taking on the role of Service Delivery Manager in the Lisbon area.
The talent we are looking for:
- At least 3 years of professional experience as Delivery Manager
- Knowledge about Privileged User Management (ideally in CyberArk)
- Senior Experience in Process Design and Implementation;
- Capable of following and composing process and procedure documentation, training users in complex topics, and interacting positively with upper management
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and with minimal guidance
- Sense of leadership and good communication skills to ensure a good relationship with all entities based on confidence and reliability.
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision; must be a self-motivated self-starter that can initiate ideas and take ownership of work
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to solve problems as they arise
- Ability to communicate technical information in a non-technical way
- Work in a team, build relationship with other teams – Share to succeed
- Fluent in English
- More than 20 years of experience in technology and business development;
- Access to ongoing technical training and solid performance evaluation and career management methodologies;
- Opportunity to be seen and recognized, to work on the best projects and to make choices that guarantee an exciting career;
- Opportunity to work on international projects and be part of an Everyshore for EveryChallenge paradigm.
Please send your CV to [email protected] with FMT_SDM in the email subject.