A Randstad é a empresa número 1 no setor de recursos humanos a nível mundial e líder em Portugal. Com presença em todo o país, conta com oportunidades de emprego para diferentes setores de atividade, como indústria, serviços de apoio ao cliente e vendas, tecnologias da informação, finanças e banca, hotelaria, turismo e restauração, recursos humanos, entre outras.
Aqui vais encontrar a tua próxima oportunidade profissional! #humanforward
Randstad operates in Portugal and in the world as a leader in the human resources area for several business sectors. Technologies area works exclusively the IT & Telecom sector, providing unique professional development opportunities.
As a result of a partnership between Randstad Technologies and one of the largest multinational companies of telecommunications, we are looking for a Senior Technical Writer
descrição da função/job description
The Senior Technical Writer is responsible for authoring and maintaining Global Services & Support
(GS&S) work instructions to meet TL 9000 requirements, documenting processes and procedures that
inform GS&S team members how to perform work tasks in Salesforce and other applications, and driving
GS&S awareness of available content, tools, and best practices that influence team efficiency. To
accomplish these tasks, this role interacts with GS&S colleagues at all levels of the organization and
participates in cross-functional projects and Services Change Management activities.
• Must have a BA degree in English or Technical Writing and 5+ years of experience as a technical
• Standard 8-hour workday is 1:00 pm to 10:00 pm Lisbon time (UTC/GMT+1), allowing one hour
• Flexible work policy between home and office
• Excellent writen and verbal English communication skills combined with a high atention to
• Ability to use Microsost 365 software, especially Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Forms, SharePoint, and
• Proven experience in process analysis and document and flowchart design and development
• Demonstrated ability to initiate, prioritize, and drive projects to completion
• Highly motivated, team player adept at working and meeting goals cross-functionally
• Ability to effectively communicate ideas, concepts, and results to both highly technical and non-
• Ability to function independently as well as in a team environment
Salary according to the seniority; work contract; health insurance.
para se candidatar/to apply