Embrace your best skills in a global banking environment
This is a Porto-based hybrid opportunity - 3x from home per week
As Senior .Net Developer at our client, you'll build products using .NET framework. You'll write clean functional code and work with our product team to create great products for our customers and offer user support. You will be responsible for managing the entire software development life-cycle from concept design through to implementation and application maintenance.
Your main responsibility:
- Analyzes existing code to understand performance impact and propose solutions
- Upgrading existing .NET websites and applications.
- Troubleshoots debugs, and upgrades existing systems.
- Prepares and maintains code for various .Net applications
- Designs and codes superior technical solutions
- Reviews and debugs .NET applications.
- Writes well-designed, scalable, and testable code.
- Prepares test-based applications for various .Net applications.
- Designs software solutions that efficiently fit in an existent application ecosystem.
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 5+ years of professional software development experience using .NET
- Strong experience with ASP. NET MVC, C#, and .net core
- Good knowledge of Frontend
- Professional experience with SQL Database; RESTful APIs and Cloud Platforms
- Solid knowledge of software engineering best practices
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience in identifying, debugging, and resolving complex production issues
We offer you:
ITDS is a leader in the IT market and one of the fastest-growing European companies, according to the Financial Times. It excels in IT Engineers Outsourcing and Software Integration, working with the biggest brands in the financial, fintech, eCommerce, and healthcare industries. It currently employs more than 400 professionals & IT Engineers across Portugal and Poland.
ITDS offers an excellent growth environment for professional, ambitious, and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very attractive conditions
- Enhancing your skills and developing your expertise in a variety of industries, in an international environment
- Working on the most cutting-edge projects available in the market
- Defining your career roadmap and developing yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different ITDS clients over several years
- Gaining new competencies and skills
- Participating in social events and ITDS clubs
- Flexibility and remote cooperation
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Portuguese, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at [email protected].