Dellent is a Portuguese consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, focused mainly on IT and Telecommunication services, and we are hiring several Business Analysts for international projects in Brussels.
We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills. If you are interested in challenging work and solving complex problems through technology - then Dellent is right for you!
- Become the main interface between the customer and the development team, by defining, collecting and analyzing business requirements with business partners and clients;
- Thrive for the right solution for the customer business, by supporting the design and conceptualization of new business solution options and articulate business impacts and risks;
- Prepare project documents including project initiation documents, requirements lists, scope, project plans etc;
- Create test scenarios for unit, functional and user testing;
- Gain agreement on solution business requirements with partners and clients, by defining acceptance criteria and supporting the technical teams in business requirements elucidation.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 4+ year of experience in business analysis and process mapping;
- Working understanding of relational database concepts, ETL, BI tools and data presentation;
- Proven experience in structured methodologies and technologies, such as RUP and SOMA.
- Good knowledge of UML & BPMN modelling tools
- Good knowledge of XML/XSD/WSDL technologies;
- Good knowledge of data analysis and data modelling;
- Knowledge in BPM standards, Service-Oriented Architectures (SOA) and Service;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken).
Do you think your profile fits this job description?
Send us your CV and come join the Dellent Team!