Your connection with Aubay starts in the following lines:
Aubay Portugal is a multinational French company, in Portugal since 2007. We have offices in Lisbon and Oporto and we are a specialized consultant in Management, Implementation, Development and Maintenance of Information Systems. We have more than 150 active partners and we operate in sectors such as banking, insurance, telecommunications, services, energy and transports.
What are you going to do?
- Develop mechanical parts and components in close collaboration with design engineers and the project team members;
- Optimize GSE systems about stiffness, strength, stability, thermoelastic behaviour to be compliant with customer specification to avoid any overstress induced by on earth operations;
- Prepare, review and document mathematical models of the analyzed GSE;
- Take analysis responsibility for the proposed assemblies and testing on GSE parts;
- Evaluate test results and correlation of corresponding models;
- Prepare technical documentation in English scientific language;
- Support the evaluation of new analysis tools and processes. Develop new methods of analysis if required, data processing and evaluation.
What are we looking for?
- University degree in mechanical engineering or aerospace engineering;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in mechanical analysis in the aerospace or mechanical industry;
- Very good knowledge of the analysis tools MSC. Nastran and Altair Hyperworks Suite;
- Experience in programming of analysis tools in Python;
- Knowledge on metal material for GSE application is a puls;
- Very good knowledge of the English language (written and spoken).
What do we have to offer you?
- Health Insurance;
- Feedback&Coffee – the system that includes Aubay’s Performance Management Cycle, with regular moments of feedback and the Career Progression Model;
- Possibility of working remotely;
- A Training Academy designed to think of you and your needs. You can count on technical and behavioural training sessions (e-Learning and classroom), Meet&Techs, Webinars and Mentoring;
- Events and Teambuildings.
What makes us different?
- Our organizational culture is based on values such as transparency, team spirit, regular feedback and continuous learning;
- Reference prizes and birthday present;
- We don’t have a dress code;
- We know your name and all address each other informally;
- Coffee and varied snacks at your disposal;
- You will grow in good company. Isn’t this one of the ways in which to develop professionally?
If we got your attention, we now hope to spark your enthusiasm. Ready for the first phase?
We are waiting for you at [email protected]!