STEFANINI is hiring a SAP Security Administrator to join one of its main clients in Lisbon.
- Create/ Change/ Inactivate Users following HR and business processes based ticketing tool.
- Maintenance of users in SAP Central User Administration, SAP Portals, BI System, MS CRM, Oxygen, CLASS.
- Manage role assignments following defined user requests processes (Prod & Non Prod Systems).
- Interact with Super User L1, Support and Sustain L2, L3, and BST user communities in resolving User/Role assignment issues or providing support for analysis, communication or similar activities.
- Reset password in non-production systems.
- Optimize processes around user administration with internal counterpart(s).
- Manage project demand for user management.
- Create/Change/Inactivation of role / group based access control in accordance with the technical concept.
- Troubleshoot any role related authorization issues.
- Comply with Role Lifecycle management rules.
- Security checks (manual or automatic), Reporting
- Over 1.5 years working experience in a similar role in a large scale organization.
- Experience on SAP Security administration in a large scale organization.
- Experience in managing global SAP projects.
- Proven experience with Firewalls, SSL VPN, Microsoft Active Directory, SharePoint, Enterprise monitoring, Mobile Management, Non Structured DB, Redhat, HP-UX, Windows, Server Virtualization, PC Backups.
- Microsoft CRM certification.
- Microsoft Security Certificate.
- Service-Now product experience configuration
Note: for this role you must have a previously valid workpermit/visa to work in Portugal.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or send us your resume to [email protected] with SS19 as subject.