This position will be a member of SAP COE team, reporting to Director of SAP. This individual will participate in an enterprise wide project and act as a functional consultant to bring functional expertise in SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) and/or next generation SAP or SAP strategic partner solutions in related field.
Our client is a global medical products and technologies company.
- Serves as a subject matter expert associated with content, processes & procedures associated with most SAP SD modules i.e. order management, pricing, billing, account determination, output determination, delivery management, 3PL integration, availability control, EDI integration, etc.
- Analyse business/technical requirements & translate process into practice through the current SAP application functionality. Configure SAP SD modules to meet client business requirements, including connection points with FICO, PP, MM & other modules, legacy systems and implementation of SAP best practices
- Develop, prototype, test & implement solution improvements to increase stability, usability and functionality to enable end users to meet business objectives.
- Understand non-SAP business systems and their interaction with SAP. Assist in the management of those systems as part of a larger application portfolio
- Identify opportunities to enhance existing business operations using new SAP functions or SAP strategic partner solutions as a replacement of legacy systems and manual effort
- Work with other IT personnel on any configuration change affecting areas outside of SAP's SD module and perform rigorous testing
- 7-12+ years' experience in information technology, 7-10+ years SAP SD experience.
- 1-3 years' experience with developing of complex SAP process automation using Winshuttle suite (Winshuttle Studio - Transaction, Query, Composer; Microsoft SQL Services; Management Studio (SSMS); and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Experienced with all aspects of SAP Implementation process: Business process analysis, System configuration, Testing, Documentation, End-user training, and Production support.
- Experience working with on/off shore application support and project resources
- Ability to apply different strategies to convince others to change their opinion or plan, and wins support from others for ideas; is able to build support with peers without direct lines or reporting across a matrix organization
- Life science experience, experience with OTC, GxP, Privacy regulations will be a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills both technical and user focused.
- A good team player and leader, flexible, shares knowledge, helps others, collaborates well within and outside the team
- Knowledge in Winshuttle Studio and Foundation and workflow processes preferred
Join a brand new project in Lisbon.
Candidate-se através do website