Be responsible for delivery of projects within time, scope and defined level of quality.
Our client is a leading international company.
- Identify and analyze business needs, stakeholders and linkages to other projects and define project scope and objectives
- Formulate the project plan, determine budget and required resources
- Coordinate, monitor and drive project activities, manage project risks and resources and take corrective actions when necessary
- Evaluate and close project, identify and analyse lessons learned
- Build, maintain and utilize a network of in- and external stakeholders / partners and represent the project within the organization
- Actively manage stakeholders to provide insights regarding quantitative and qualitative developments by means of periodical and ad hoc reports and/or analyses
- Negotiate with internal and/or external parties
- Gather, interpret and identify relevant developments and trends in IT, digital and the industry
- Attract, (functionally) lead, coach, appraise and develop (the cooperation between) employees, ensure staffing and increase empowerment.
- >3 years relevant experience
- Certified in project management (PRINCE2 or PMP, Agile considered a plus)
- Experience in SAP solutions and understanding of ERP integrated platforms, technology and business process outsourcing
- Excellent language skills in English
- Certification in ITSM (e.g. ITIL)
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to form effective relationships with other cultures and support senior managers
- Proactiveness, resilience, energy for change and self-motivation
Great opportunity to join a leading brand.
Candidate-se através do website