This position will be a member of SAP COE team, reporting to Director of SAP. This individual will participate in an enterprise wide project and act as a functional consultant to bring functional expertise in SAP FICO and/or next generation SAP or SAP strategic partner solutions in related field.
Our client is a global medical products and technologies company.
- Serves as a subject matter expert associated with content, processes & procedures associated with most SAP FICO modules i.e. Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP), General Ledger Accounting (GL), Enterprise Controlling (CO), Asset Management, Treasury, Financial Statements, Project Systems, etc.
- Analyse business/technical requirements & translate process into practice through the current SAP application functionality. Configure SAP FICO systems to meet client business requirements, including connection points with SAP SD, MM and other modules, legacy systems and implementation of SAP best practices
- Additional knowledge associated with content, processes & procedures associated with SAP Procure to Pay (P2P), with emphasis in indirect spending and vendor invoice automation is preferred.
- Develop, prototype, test & implement solution improvements to increase stability, usability and functionality to enable end users to meet business objectives.
- Understand non-SAP business systems and their interaction with SAP. Assist in the management of those systems as part of a Financial Systems management portfolio
- Identify opportunities to enhance existing business operations using new SAP functions or SAP strategic partner solutions as a replacement of legacy systems and manual effort
- Work with other IT personnel on any configuration change affecting areas outside of SAP's FICO modules and perform rigorous testing
- BSc. Degree in Information Technology, Finance and Accounting or similar equivalent experience
- 7-12 years' experience in information technology, 7-10 years SAP FICO experience
- 1-3 years' experience with developing of complex SAP process automation using Winshuttle suite (Winshuttle Studio - Transaction, Query, Composer; Microsoft SQL Services; Management Studio (SSMS); and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Experienced with all aspects of SAP Implementation process: Business process analysis, System configuration, Testing, Documentation, End-user training, and Production support.
- Experience working with on/off shore application support and project resources
- Ability to apply different strategies to convince others to change their opinion or plan, and wins support from others for ideas; is able to build support with peers without direct lines or reporting across a matrix organization
- Life science experience, experience with Finance, GxP, Privacy regulations will be a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills both technical and user focused.
- A good team player and leader, flexible, shares knowledge, helps others, collaborates well within and outside the team
- Knowledge in Winshuttle Studio and Foundation and workflow processes preferred
Join a brand new project in Lisbon.
Candidate-se através do website