Who are we:
For over 20 years, Neotalent within Novabase group, has been the right answer to the greatest need digital transformation brings to organizations - Talent.
We have a talent for that.
We are specialists in developing people and combining them with the most ambitious projects. From software to complex engineering, from infrastructures to applications, we find, recognize and grow talent to offer them the most challenging projects and strengthen our project teams. We learn about people, their knowledge and how to productively use that knowledge to help companies transform, because what the digital economy needs is talent.
The world lives by rules of agility, immediacy and quick responses, so we are dynamic, responsive and aligned with the speed of the digital revolution. We have a new way to address challenges by adding speed to knowledge, connectivity to reliability and bringing agility to the reality of finding, managing and matching talent with projects.
Neotalent, the responsive people.
Know more about Neotalent
What is your mission:
Neotalent - Novabase Group is building a team to work on an Nearshore project for a Dutch client that develops a platform in the accounting area. We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to work on a full-remote mode. You will be responsible for participating in test automation, test strategy and implementing. Another responsibilities expected for this role are:
• Ability to design and architect test solutions for various quality challenges;
• Evaluate product code according to specifications;
• Ability to write complex test scripts that are portable, reusable and maintainable;
• Create logs to document testing phases and defects;
• Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing;
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle;
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects and responsibilities.
The talent we are looking for:
• Bachelor degree in Information Technology or a related field;
• + 5 years' of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer;
• Knowledge of testing tools and frameworks like Selenium, TestCafe, Restfull Protocol, Kibana, New Relic, Azure DevOps CI/CD pipeline, JIRA, Test Management Tools, etc.;
• Demonstrated experience in test framework design, development, reporting and monitoring;
• Advanced in English (mandatory).
• More than 20 years of experience in technology and business development;
• Access to ongoing technical training and solid performance evaluation and career management methodologies;
• Opportunity to be seen and recognized, to work on the best projects and to make choices that guarantee an exciting career;
• Opportunity to work on international projects and be part of an Everyshore for EveryChallenge paradigm.
Please send your CV to [email protected] with MAR_QA.Fullremote in the email subject.