Stefanini's hiring a Quality Assurance Engineer to join one of our main clients in Lisbon. This company is located in Alfragide and works within border control, aviation security and biometric solutions. Their core business focuses on improving the quality, convenience, efficiency and security in travel and border control offering biometric-based digital identity management solutions.
As QA Engineer you will…
• Be a part of a team that will own the entire QA Test process - this involves Software testing as well as Hardware testing
• Test scalable, reliable, multi-tiered, distributed software applications, tools, and systems, producing the corresponding test results on a report format
• Be responsible for reviewing requirements for the product or product features
• Be accountable for producing test scripts and test plans as well as applying them during the product Life Cycle
• Degree in an Engineering or IT-related area
• Knowledge of Quality concepts (experience on quality control/assurance) and experience with test automation
• A good understanding of requirements analysis methodologies in general, and hardware and software requirements analysis methodologies in particular
• Excellent communication skills to bridge the gap between technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Proficiency in the English language, both spoken and written.
We are looking for candidates who are legally able to work in Portugal.
For applications, please send us your CV with QA19 as subject to [email protected].