Your connection with Aubay starts in the following lines:
We are Aubay Portugal, a multinacional of French origin, in Portugal since 2007. With offices in Lisbon and Oporto, we are a consultant specialized in the Management, Implementation, Development and Maintenance of Information Systems. We have more than 150 active partners and operate in sectors such as banking, insurance, telecommunications, services, energy and transports.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Computer Engineering or similar;
- Experience practicing the agile manifesto ideas;
- Experience speaking the same language as developers and understanding the technical aspect of the project.
- Good at defining Product visions and break it into smaller and incremental deliverables;
- Experience working with development teams, software architects and business stakeholders to gather requirements, estimates and build a delivery plan;
- Proficiency focusing on client needs and continuous product improvement, through post-implementation analysis;
- Strong interpersonal and communicational skills;
- Written and verbal communication skills in English (mandatory).
What do we have to offer you?
- Health Insurance;
- Feedback&Coffee – the system that includes Aubay’s Performance Management Cycle, with regular moments of feedback and the Career Progression Model;
- Possibility of working remotely;
- A Training Academy designed to think of you and your needs. You can count on technical and behavioural training sessions (e-Learning and classroom), Meet&Techs, Webinars and Mentoring.
- Events and Teambuildings.
What makes us different?
- Our organizational culture is based on values such as transparency, team spirit, regular feedback and continuous learning;
- Reference prizes and birthday present;
- We don’t have a dress code;
- We know your name and all address each other informally;
- Coffee and varied snacks at your disposal;
- You will grow in good company. Isn’t this one of the ways in which to develop professionally?
If we got your attention, we now hope to spark your enthusiasm. Ready for the first phase? We are waiting for you at [email protected].
Due to the current situation (Covid19) we reinforce that our recruitment process is 100% remote (this is applied to our recruitment process and may not be applied to the job offer/role itself).