Stefanini's hiring a Product Manager to join directly one of our main clients in Lisbon. This company is located in Alfragide and works within border control, aviation security and biometric solutions.
- We are seeking a passionate, organized, proactive, results-driven, self-motivated, self-managing professional to work as a Product Manager.
- The Product Manager is the guardian of the product roadmap, which is a strategic, high-level document that conveys the “why” behind the products being built.
- The successful candidate will set the long-term vision and strategy for the products he/she is responsible for and will be in charge of managing current and/or new Product and Solutions in a collaborative way with other internal departments, vendors and customers.
- He/she will be responsible for communicating this strategy to all of the relevant participants and stakeholders across the company.
- The product manager should have deep knowledge of key markets, customer-oriented mind-set, capacity to manage working groups, matrix management and harmonization of multiple perspectives and priorities from different departments, while keeping an innovative and constant evolution on the Products and Solutions are fundamental in this role.
- Support passenger journey creation, by developing together with relevant stakeholder’s business use cases.
- Develop together with sales team’s, value proposition and business models.
- Develop Market Opportunity around Product/Offering
- Support Investment Case creation and approval.
- Work with sales department on Market Testing, coordinate and/or support Customer "Labs"/Focus Groups.
- Lead the product roadmap creation and approval, define together with relevant stakeholder´s product features and work closely with product owner´s on feature prioritisation.
As a product manager you will interact with:
- All departments and company branches globally
- Strategic partners
- BA or BS degree
- MBA is a plus
- Product Owner Scrum Certification is a plus
- Lean Certification is a plus
- Six Sigma Certification is a plus
- PMP or equivalent Certification is a plus
- Product Management modern methodologies and practices
- Border management experience (a plus)
- 7+ years in a tech or service company, or 3+ years of Product or Programme management
Applications: for this role we're only able to consider candidates that are already able to work in Portugal. If you're interested, please address us your CV to [email protected] with PM19 as subject.