Who are we:
For over 20 years, Neotalent within Novabase group, has been the right answer to the greatest need digital transformation brings to organizations - Talent.
We have a talent for that.
We are specialists in developing people and combining them with the most ambitious projects. From software to complex engineering, from infrastructures to applications, we find, recognize and grow talent to offer them the most challenging projects and strengthen our project teams. We learn about people, their knowledge and how to productively use that knowledge to help companies transform, because what the digital economy needs is talent.
The world lives by rules of agility, immediacy and quick responses, so we are dynamic, responsive and aligned with the speed of the digital revolution. We have a new way to address challenges by adding speed to knowledge, connectivity to reliability and bringing agility to the reality of finding, managing and matching talent with projects.
Neotalent, the responsive people.
What is your mission:
You will integrate a team in a Neotalent partner project, taking on the PHP Developer in Lisbon area. You will be responsible for developing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. International project with focus on enterprise segment.
• Development of all server-side logic;
• Definition and maintenance of the database;
• Ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end;
• Developing the front-end elements of the application.
The talent that we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related field;
• A minimum of 2 years of experience with PHP;
• Strong knowledge of the OOP paradigm;
• Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and SVN;
• Excellent communication, organizational skills and must be proactive (self-motivated)
• Enthusiasm and ability to learn;
• Professional English (candidate should be able to conduct the interview in English)
• More than 20 years of experience in technology and business development;
• Access to ongoing technical training and solid performance evaluation and career management methodologies;
• Opportunity to be seen and recognized, to work on the best projects and to make choices that guarantee an exciting career;
• Opportunity to work on international projects and be part of an Everyshore for EveryChallenge paradigm.
Please send your CV to [email protected] with MAR_PHP in the email subject.