As a Platform Operations Expert you will be working in areas such as:
- Plan and execute large-scale product deployment, reconfiguration, upgrades, performance assessment and troubleshoot, and technical auditing services;
- Resolving technical challenges and business issues related to the OutSystems Platform;
- Share best practices to make Customer teams better and more efficient;
- Be part of the change, routing feedback and influencing Product Management contributing to product quality and roadmap;
- Advocate for customers and define ways to continually add value to the customer experience; Share best practices to make Customer teams better and more efficient;
- Serve as an evangelist, mentor, knowledge resource, and trainer for Customers, Partners and OutSystems’ Employees – share the knowledge;
- Have a strong focus in contributing to OutSystems’ customers success and knowledge base, creating innovation and developing content that creates awareness for the company.
Working at Expert Services means you will be working with several technologies.
Some technology requirements for this position:
Solid foundations in:
Outsystems platform administration:
- architecture, dimensioning and designing
- Windows Powershell;
- SQL Language;
- Network: LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems;
- Security management: Firewalls and Load Balancers.
- Windows / Linux Systems Administration & Performance Assessment;
- Amazon Web Services EC2 / Azure experience;
- Web server operation, Microsoft IIS preferable;
- HTTP Protocol;
- Experience in support / troubleshooting or operations roles.
If you meet these conditions and would like to join an innovative organization that continuously invests in training its talents, send us your application.
Join us. Let's innovate together!
Join us in: Outsystems Platform Ops