.NET Tech Lead - Lisboa
Are you an innovative human? Then, the lines above are for you!
What will you do:
- Build and manage local team (incl. CV reviews and interviews).
- Work with the local team to plan work for each week and in line with the high level roadmap.
- Participate in our agile based software development life-cycle incl. development, code review and testing.
- Participate and contribute to requirement and design meetings for new functionality.
- Provide technical analysis when needed.
- Participate in the definition and implementation of development best practices.
What are we looking for?
- At least 5 years OO enterprise software development experience (C# or Java).
- Knowledge and ideally commercial experience of one or more of the following ORMs: nHibernate, Entity Framework, Dapper (or custom in-house solution).
- Very good understanding of relational databases and SQL language.
- Track record of successful design and implementation of scalable and performant REST based web services as well as web socket based real-time services on a .Net stack.
- Excellent knowledge of programming best practices and design patterns particularly handling concurrency. • Experience packaging modern web applications for deployment a plus.
- Strong interest in continuous improvement and all aspects of software development and delivery.
Do you Fit?
We are waiting for your resume at [email protected] and ready to show you the Aubay Spirit!