Location: Porto, Maia, Portugal
The primary focus of the MES Industrial Engineer role is to flawlessly execute the deployment of Critical Manufacturing’s MES system across plants all over the world in high-tech facilities manufacturing semiconductors, electronics, medical devices, automotive or other advanced complex products.
Do you love getting acquainted with manufacturing processes, understanding manufacturing requirements for software solutions and deploying solutions to improve companies’ productivity, quality and flexibility? Would you like to develop your skills in advanced manufacturing production environments?
If you are a self-motivated individual who has a passion for Manufacturing Execution Systems and thrives in a fast paced environment, look no further! Team up and apply now as an MES Industrial Engineer.
What you’ll do:
- Perform business process analysis – elaborate strategies and plans for product implementation
- Understand the specific customer requirements and map them to solutions from the Critical Manufacturing offering
- Create configurations and customizations specific for given customers
- Perform demonstrations of the solution tailored to the customer specific requirements
- Coordinate custom developments which might be required to fulfill specific manufacturing environments
- Ensure the smooth communication between the customer and the implementation and development teams
- Oversee implementation, deployment and user training activities
- Facilitate the reviews and signoff of key deliverables and milestones between the project team and the business stakeholders
What you must have:
- Industrial Management Engineering or similar degree
- Experience working in manufacturing environments in consulting or project deployment
- Exceptional leadership, communication and presentation skills and be able to motivate teams and manage customers
- Strong team player and creative thinking skills for providing innovative solutions
- Excellent English skills – spoken and written
What we consider a plus (not mandatory):
- Experience in deploying software projects to manufacturing
- Lean and Six Sigma knowledge
- Project Management experience
Interested? Apply here: https://careers.criticalmanufacturing.com/jobs/mes-industrial-engineer/