Be the gatekeeper for bug-free production releases and healthy solutions
This is a Porto-based hybrid role, 2x in the office per week
As a QA Engineer, you will work for one of our clients – a world leader in corporate and investment banking. The team is responsible for the maintenance and support of LoanIQ, an application used for Back Office operations for all the Financing activities
Your main responsibilities: Ensure error-free solutions
- Report bugs and errors to development teams;
- Collaborate with the team to develop effective strategies and test plans;
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results;
- Conduct non-regression testing on the different Loan IQ upgrades / Hot Fix releases;
- Document and evaluate test results;
- Review test procedures and develop test scripts.
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 3+ years experience as a QA Tester
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Katalon/ Selenium) and
- Working experience with SQL
- Have a good level of English – at least B2
- Be proactive and capable to work with autonomy
- Previous agile framework experience
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
We offer you:
ITDS is a fast-growing European company delivering IT & Integration services for the financial industry in Europe employing more than 400 professionals & engineers. ITDS listed on the Financial Time 1000 as the 66th fastest growing company in Europe in 2021.
We offer an environment for professional, ambitious, and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training, and work in an international environment
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Portuguese, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at [email protected].