Who are we:
For over 20 years, Neotalent within Novabase group, has been the right answer to the greatest need digital transformation brings to organizations - Talent.
We have a talent for that.
We are specialists in developing people and combining them with the most ambitious projects. From software to complex engineering, from infrastructures to applications, we find, recognize and grow talent to offer them the most challenging projects and strengthen our project teams. We learn about people, their knowledge and how to productively use that knowledge to help companies transform, because what the digital economy needs is talent.
The world lives by rules of agility, immediacy and quick responses, so we are dynamic, responsive and aligned with the speed of the digital revolution. We have a new way to address challenges by adding speed to knowledge, connectivity to reliability and bringing agility to the reality of finding, managing and matching talent with projects.
Neotalent, the responsive people.
Know more about Neotalent here http://www.neotalent.pt
What is your mission:
You will integrate a team in a Neotalent partner, taking on the role of Maintenance Support Junior in the Oporto area.
- React to service level agreements (SLA) reported through incidents by clients and applications using CRM;
- Analyze and solve incidents identifying root cause and implementing solutions;
- Identify problems that relate to supported Integration layer;
- Proactively gather evidences of defects and problems with impact on client so it can be corrected and documented for later occurrences;
- Build and implement new tools and services aiming for the main keys in IT solutions nowadays;
The talent we are looking for:
• University Degree (Software Engineering or Computer Science preferably);
• A minimum of 1 year of professional experience in Maintenance Support;
• Knowledge or experience in programming languages (ex: JAVA or C#);
• Knowledge for database programming languages (ex:SQL, PL/SQL);
• Knowledge for Web based technologies such as WebServices,SOAP,REST,JMS,XML
• Always in learning mindset over business and technical innovations
• Advanced in English (mandatory).
• More than 20 years of experience in technology and business development;
• Access to ongoing technical training and solid performance evaluation and career management methodologies;
• Opportunity to be seen and recognized, to work on the best projects and to make choices that guarantee an exciting career;
• Opportunity to work on international projects and be part of an Everyshore for EveryChallenge paradigm.
Please send your CV to [email protected] with MVT_MSJ in the email subject.