HCCM Consulting is an Information Systems Consulting company with 24 years of experience, belonging to the HCCM group with a universe of 1,500 employees in 2 companies, with a consolidated turnover of more than 25 Million Euros.
HCCM Consulting is one of the main players in the area of Technology Consulting and Innovation.
HCCM Consulting's products and services offer is focused on banking, insurance, public services, telecommunications and industry, and is divided in 6 business lines: Advisory; Enterprise Applications - SAP; Managed Services; Professional Services; RAD - Rapid Application Delivery - OutSystems; Web & Application Development.
For more information see www.hccm.pt
Function: IT Security Analyst (m/f)
Desired Skills and expertise:
• Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar;
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in similar functions;
• Knowledge of Operational security posture ;
• Experience of security information systems standards and
• Experience with operating systems, network administration, security testing and security integration in System Development Life Cycle ;
• Knowledge of User Access, Authorization Management and MS Excel (ex: functions, pivot tables);
• Experience in SAP solutions (Basis Components and Security areas) and PowerBI usage (preferential);
• Fluency in English.
• Career development possibility;
• Integration in a fast-growing company;
• Integration in a young and dynamic team.
Interested candidates can apply through [email protected] by sending us a detailed CV. Please indicate the reference nº IT19-12- IT Security Analyst-CM in the subject.
We ensure the confidentiality of every application.