Stefanini's hiring a IT Operations Consultant to join one of our main clients in Lisbon. This company is located in Alfragide and works within border control, aviation security and biometric solutions. Their core business focuses on improving the quality, convenience, efficiency and security in travel and border control offering biometric-based digital identity management solutions.
As an IT Operations Consultant your responsibilities include:
• Testing, Deploying and configuration of new systems;
• Defining and contributing to routine system maintenance procedures to ensure system is in correct working order and applying software fixes and updates;
• Proactively Identifying faults both remotely and at sites. Responding to escalated incidents and guiding/performing break/fix activities when errors and faults occur;
• Fully accountable for managing Incidents and Problems on the ITSM toolset that are assigned to their group
• Liaising with customer when on site, remotely and proactively communicating with global ITOps community, providing visibility and insight on escalating issues and identifying areas where service can be improved;
• Providing on site early life support and training peers and other support teams on the full IT and SW stack;
• Proactive analysis of system performance;
- Solid experience in installing, maintaining and troubleshooting vSphere, vCenter and Windows Server 2012 – 2016, within a high availability environment
- VCP Certification (preferred) or equivalent experience
- Relevant Microsoft Certifications MSCE/MSCA or equivalent experience
- VMware and Server HW knowledge
- Ability to script and automate - Powershell
We are looking for candidates who are legally able to work in Portugal.
For applications, please submit your CV to [email protected] with ITO9 as subject.