The applicant will be responsible for the development, availability and compliance of the logistics applications.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational retail and distribution company.
- Recommend and apply changes to the systems architecture;
- Develop systems integration projects and systems capabilities by adding new functionalities, through programming;
- Develop systems compliance projects making sure the use of suggested versions;
- Extract, change and make available SQL data;
- Act as a liaison between external supplier and business area, managing the functional requirements;
- Assist the logistic and transportation operations.
- Degree in Information Systems, Engineering or similar;
- At least 3 years of professional experience and 1 year of programming;
- Knowledge of systems architecture and SQL;
- Experience on integration projects and integration methodologies such as web services development;
- Experience on project management;
- Experience of specifying solutions for large scale developments;
- Experience in retail and logistics processes and applications (WMS and ERP) is desirable;
- Strong capacity to understand the retail business and logistic processes, translating it into functional and technical solutions;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment;
- Effective verbal, presentation and communications skills;
- Fluency in Portuguese and English, written and spoken (mandatory);
- Quick learner and total availability to embrace new projects and to travel abroad.
Join a growing company.
Candidate-se através do website