We are a technological "school" that uses state-of-the-art technology and constantly focuses on development and innovation. We have a purpose in everything we do: making the lives of people and businesses simpler and happier through technology. We use unique work methodologies that put people at the center of our solutions, putting the technology at your service. Our culture is one of sharing, trust and companionship, with an informal and relaxed atmosphere, encompassing a very diverse network of technological skills and national and international projects.
You can learn more about Novabase here.
What are you going to do:
We are looking for an IOS Developer to integrate telco projects in Lisbon.
What We Value:
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or similar;
- Experience (more than 2 years) with Objective-C, iOS SDK, Xcode, Swift
- Experience integrating with RESTful APIs;
- Hands-on experience using the React Native framework (and related toolsets) is a nice to have;
- Understanding of Responsive Web Design principles is must;
- Strong understanding of modern unit testing and version control - Git (preferred);
- Understanding of Application Security Encryption and current security best practices;
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies (nice to have);
- Proficiency in English (both spoken and written);
- Availability to travel (short-term periods).
What we offer:
Be part of a company that invests in the development and growth of people;
• Participate in international and national projects, with a very diverse technological stack;
• Get to know unique and differentiating work methodologies;
• Ongoing training (technical and soft skills).
Please send your CV to [email protected] with MAR_IOS in the email subject.