Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay. The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact. Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners. JumiaPay facilitates the payments of online transactions for Jumia's ecosystem. With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people's lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live. E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive.
With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact in Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
- Design and develop advanced applications for iOS
- Work with the product and design team to understand end-user requirements and use cases, the translate that into pragmatic and effective technical solution;
- Integrate with our backend services to make sure we are delivering a great mobile user experience that’s super-fast for end users;
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code;
- Respect and follow the code of conduct, general rules and principles of the company;
- Fulfill other duties which are necessary for company well-being, safety and security;
- Work as part of an agile team on leading technologies;
- Able to gather and understand requirements;
- Attend scrum call;
- Solid experience with Objective-C and SWIFT;
- Familiarity with modern software architecture patterns (MVVM,MVP, VIPER);
- Familiarity with the use of a dependency manager (Cocoapods or Carthage);
- Solid experience with working with and consuming REST APIs;
- Higher education in IT, Software development or equivalent;
- Strong analytical as well as excellent communication and coordination skills;
- Solution-oriented and proactive attitude;
- Eager to work in a team environment and share know-how;
- Easily adapts to new situations and changes;
- Keen attention to detail and is organized;
- Fluency in English;
- Respect and follow the code of conduct, general rules and principles of the company.
- Experience in managing the iTunes developer account, which includes the management and creation of development/production certificates, identifiers and provisioning profiles.
- Experience with the Apple Store submission process;
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery tools (Jenkins, HockeyApp, AppCenter);
- Experience in working in a SCRUM/ AGILE environment.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
Please send your CV in English. CV in other languages will not be considered.
Apply at: https://africainternetgroup.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=c1c308bb-f923-4bdd-b84a-6499ac11661e