Our client is looking to hire the Head of SAP Q2C Solution Architecture to join their greater Lisbon offices.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a leader in technology solutions with projects all over the world.
- Manage large team of SAP functional hands on consultants spanning core Quote To Cash business processes.
- Partner with senior business leads (Global Process Owners and SME's) to drive definition of standard global business processes across all related ERP business processes
- Translate process definitions to ERP requirements and ensure these are scoped appropriately within projects
- Build a strong talented team, using internal and external resources, nurturing talent that is able to deliver solutions using internal capabilities.
- Stay abreast of latest industry and technology trends to ensure the company takes advantage of latest innovation
- Responsible for ensuring solutions are configured, tested and cutover into production environments.
- Provide business and IT support for delivered solutions
- Manages team of hands on functional resources that deliver and support solutions
- Puts in place strong governance process to maintain integrity of the solution, minimizing customisations.
- Deliver to agreed scope. Ensure scope is controlled through effective Programme governance
- Ensure quality meets compliance requirements
- Partners with Head of ERP Programme and Head of ERP Service Operations to ensure projects transition smoothly into Mode of Operations.
- Use internal and external networks to build effective teams and understand trends that the company needs to be aware of, influencing their own ERP strategy
- Bachelor's degree in engineering
- Have proven track record and 10+ years experience of delivering in a complex ERP environment
- Working with business partners to design and configure SAP solutions.
- 10+ years of hands on experience in as many as possible of the following - Q2C: Quotation Management, Contract Management, Sales Order Processing, Distribution, Billing, Cash Management, Credit Management
- Able to manage senior stakeholder up to C level
- Experience in managing cross functional teams in complex projects in multinational environment (leading internal, 3rd party and external partners)
- Ability to influence and lead within a matrix business (IT/Business) to shape and deliver the business plan and roadmap across business lines, collaborating closely with leadership teams
- Ability to develop sustainable relationships with key senior business stakeholders
- Ability to network within the IT and business environment
- International team Management - Able to assimilate and respectfully coordinate various cultural gaps
- Building effective teams and holding them accountable for results
- Integrity and trust
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies
- Good knowledge of business processes in the field of Finance, Order Management, Supply Chain and Procurement
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Implementation of S4HANA, Central Finance, Ariba and SAP Hybris (C/4HANA)
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Worked in Telecommunications sector
Join a global company and participate in innovative projects.
Candidate-se através do website