Our client is looking to hire a Head of SAP Development to join their greater Lisbon offices.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a leader in technology with projects all over the world.
- Manage a team of technical hands on SAP developers that build and support SAP solutions
- Work with SAP to understand latest technical solutions and deploy fit for purpose solutions that are scalable and meet performance requirements
- Define and deliver ERP technical requirements and ensure these are scoped appropriately within projects
- Build a strong talented team, using internal and external resources, nurturing talent that is able to deliver solutions using internal Nokia capabilities
- Stay abreast of latest industry and technology trends to ensure the company takes advantage of latest innovation
- Responsible for ensuring solutions are built, tested and cutover into production environments
- Provide IT support for delivered solutions
- Puts in place strong governance process to maintain integrity of the solution, minimizing customisations.
- Manage to agreed budgets, driving value out of software and services contracts
- Deliver to agreed scope. Ensure scope is controlled through effective Programme governance. Partners with Solution Architects to promote standard, out of box solutions to be adopted
- Ensure quality meets compliance requirements
- Use internal and external networks to build effective teams and understand trends, influencing the ERP strategy.
- Bachelor degree in engineering
- Have proven track record and 10+ years experience of delivering in a complex ERP environment
- Working with Solution Architects to build and support SAP solutions
- 10+ years of hands on experience in as many as possible of the following: ABAP, Workflow, Java, Python
- Able to manage senior stakeholder up to Head of Business unit level
- Experience in managing technical teams in complex projects in multinational environment (leading internal, 3rd party and external partners)
- Ability to influence and lead within a matrix business (IT/Business) to shape and deliver the business plan and roadmap across business lines, collaborating closely with leadership teams
- Ability to develop sustainable relationships with key senior stakeholders
- Ability to network within the IT and business environment
- International team Management - Able to assimilate and respectfully coordinate various cultural gaps
- Building effective teams and holding them accountable for results
- Integrity and trust
Join a global company and participate in innovative projects.
Candidate-se através do website