Who are we:
For over 20 years, Neotalent within Novabase group, has been the right answer to the greatest need digital transformation brings to organizations - Talent.
We have a talent for that.
We are specialists in developing people and combining them with the most ambitious projects. From software to complex engineering, from infrastructures to applications, we find, recognize and grow talent to offer them the most challenging projects and strengthen our project teams. We learn about people, their knowledge and how to productively use that knowledge to help companies transform, because what the digital economy needs is talent.
The world lives by rules of agility, immediacy and quick responses, so we are dynamic, responsive and aligned with the speed of the digital revolution. We have a new way to address challenges by adding speed to knowledge, connectivity to reliability and bringing agility to the reality of finding, managing and matching talent with projects.
Neotalent, the responsive people.
Know more about Neotalent here
What is your mission:
You will integrate a Neotalent partner, taking on the role of Functional Analyst in the Lisbon area.
The talent we are looking for:
• University Degree (Software Engineering or Computer Science preferably);
• Minimum of 2 years in this area;
• Experience in Telecommunication business projects is a plus
• Experience in portal/online analysis
• Technical background (programming knowledge, SQL, Integration, Systems architecture)
• Knowledge of Agile methodologies
• Professional English (candidate should be able to conduct the interview in English)
• More than 20 years of experience in technology and business development;
• Access to ongoing technical training and solid performance evaluation and career management methodologies;
• Opportunity to be seen and recognized, to work on the best projects and to make choices that guarantee an exciting career;
• Opportunity to work on international projects and be part of an Everyshore for EveryChallenge paradigm.
Please send your CV to [email protected] with MAR_ Functional.Analyst in the email subject.