Stefanini's hiring a Frontend Engineer to join one of our main clients in Lisbon. This company is located in Alfragide and works within border control, aviation security and biometric solutions. They’re core business focuses on improving the quality, convenience, efficiency and security in travel and border control offering biometric-based digital identity management solutions.
As Frontend Engineer you will:
- join in the software department working closely with developers and also with graphic designers to create front-end code for interactive applications;
- transform detailed mockups from the Design team into CSS-based, static and dynamic HTML pages;
- conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks;
- support in the execution of the visual design stages from concept, passing to the hand over to software engineering and integrating the front-end code with current Web/mobile solutions;
- 2+ years of experience as Frontend Engineer
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and Pre-Processors (Sass-Less), based on a responsive design
- Experience with one of the following frameworks is good to have: ReactJS, Angular, Vue.js
- Tasks Automation with one of the following will count as well: Gulp, Webpack, Grunt
- Unit tests experiences will be considered
- UX awareness is a plus
- Proficiency in English
We are looking for candidates who are legally able to work in Portugal.
For applications, please submit your CV to [email protected] with ITO9 as subject.