STEFANINI is hiring an Expert Network Administrator to join one of its clients in Lisbon.
Your mission is to provide Network solution to increase operational efficiencies and expand Network services, conducts equipment evaluations, equipment selection, pilot testing and network designs to insure reliability and scaled expansion of the network. Network Administrator(s) will be expected to help frame new requirements from the business, to provide estimations as input to business cases, and in the event requirements are approved by appropriate governing bodies, document requirements in functional and/or technical specifications as required. The scope of responsibilities falls under general network governance inclusive of LAN, MAN, WAN, WLAN, VoIP, Security, Routing, Switching, Wireless, Unified communicationservices and other network services.
- Produce standards and processes development for Network, mobility and telecommunication infrastructure services worldwide
- Provide world class operational services to support and maintain the back office related services
- Support the client strategy by supporting new and existing services
- Provide guidance and governance to other regions
- Participate in the implementation of new services
Support new product deployments with installation, integration, testing, documentation, and training
- Assist in implementation of plans that enhance technical operation, compliance with rules and regulations, and permit the deployment of new technology and support them
- Experience in supporting Network environment in a large scale company
- Experience in managing global projects
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Telecom infrastructure (LAN, MAN, WAN, WLAN, VPN) , Network protocols and management, VOIP technologies and infrastructure and associated QoS mechanism
- Experience with various network technologies like firewall, load balancer, router, switch, wifi, Remote Access Services, intrusion detection /prevention, Datacenter network and security technologies like encryption, Virtual Private Network, authentication.
Note: for this role you must have a previously valid workpermit/visa to work in portugal.
Please apply below or send us your resume to [email protected] with ENA19 as subject