Your connection with Aubay starts in the following lines:
Aubay Portugal is a multinational French company, in Portugal since 2007. We have offices in Lisbon and Oporto and we are a specialized consultant in Management, Implementation, Development and Maintenance of Information Systems. We have more than 150 active partners and we operate in sectors such as banking, insurance, telecommunications, services, energy and transports.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or in a related field;
- Experience with Cloud services (especially AWS) and with Cloud paradigms and serverless architecture (IaaS, PaaS, microservice architectures, continuous delivery);
- Skills in the development, testing and maintenance of high-available, automated Cloud-based platforms with the usage of AWS Cloud services;
- Knowledge of Infrastructure-as-a-Code concepts like AWS CloudFormation and AWS CDK;
- Knowledge in building CI/CD pipelines with build and package tools (like pip, npm);
- Experience in using CI/CD tools like GitLab CI, SonarQube and JFrog Artifactory beneficial;
- Experience with observability (monitoring, logging, APM);
- Fluency in English (mandatory).
What do we have to offer you?
- Health Insurance;
- The possibility of remote work;
- A Training Academy designed to think of you and your needs. You can count on technical and behavioural training sessions (e-Learning and classroom), Meet & Techs, Webinars and Mentoring;
- Events and Team building.
What makes us different?
- Our organizational culture is based on values such as transparency, team spirit, regular feedback and continuous learning;
- Reference prizes and birthday present;
- We don’t have a dress code;
- We call you by your name and we all address each other informally;
- Coffee and snacks at your disposal;
- You will grow in good company. Isn´t that the best way to improve professionally?
If we got your attention, we now hope to spark your enthusiasm. Ready for the first phase? We are waiting for you at [email protected]
Due to the current situation (Covid19) we reinforce that our recruitment process is carried out 100% remote.