Who are we:
For over 20 years, Neotalent within Novabase group, has been the right answer to the greatest need digital transformation brings to organizations - Talent.
We have a talent for that.
We are specialists in developing people and combining them with the most ambitious projects. From software to complex engineering, from infrastructures to applications, we find, recognize and grow talent to offer them the most challenging projects and strengthen our project teams. We learn about people, their knowledge and how to productively use that knowledge to help companies transform, because what the digital economy needs is talent.
The world lives by rules of agility, immediacy and quick responses, so we are dynamic, responsive and aligned with the speed of the digital revolution. We have a new way to address challenges by adding speed to knowledge, connectivity to reliability and bringing agility to the reality of finding, managing and matching talent with projects.
Neotalent, the responsive people.
Know more about Neotalent here
What is your mission:
You will integrate a team in a Neotalent partner project, taking on the role of DBA SQL Server in Lisbon area.
The talent that we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related field;
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in similar functions;
• Solid working experience as a Database administrator;
• Experience with database standards and end user applications;
• Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity and SQL;
• Knowledge in Azure (valued);
• Knowledge with database design, documentation and coding.
• More than 20 years of experience in technology and business development;
• Access to ongoing technical training and solid performance evaluation and career management methodologies;
• Opportunity to be seen and recognized, to work on the best projects and to make choices that guarantee an exciting career;
• Opportunity to work on international projects and be part of an Everyshore for EveryChallenge paradigm.
Please send your CV to [email protected] with MAR_DBA.SQL in the email subject.