As Data Scientist you will use your extensive analytical ability in No SQL/ SQL/R/Python to create complex models to better understand customer behavior and influential drivers of our business.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is the world's leading provider of global logistics and shipping. You'll work with innovative technologies and a balanced workplace.
- Bringing algorithms and models research into practice;
- Responsible for the quality and ongoing evaluation of the statistical models;
- Working closely with the application teams to successfully integrate models into our product;
- Day to day you will be working with big data using Hadoop/Spark, producing tailored machine learning solutions to challenging problems in Python.
- A strong academic background a graduate or postgraduate degree in Statistics, Mathematics, or another analytical subject;
- Ambition - a forward thinker;
- Rigorousness - quality-conscious, with a desire to learn and apply new analytical approaches;
- Confidence and self-motivation, with strong communication skills;
- A strong expertise in at least one analytical tool such as R or Python, along with SQL/ NoSql experience;
- Previous experience using analytics in an R&D, technical or commercial role, that has had a significant impact;
- Commercial experience applying machine learning techniques to either financial data or consumer data-sets;
- Commercial experience in building machine learning algorithms.
You will be able to demonstrate expertise in leading enterprise data architecture and design for large complex businesses. You'll thrive creating value using large and diverse data volumes, fine tuning your skills with development opportunities.
Candidate-se através do website