Your connection with Aubay starts in the following lines:
Aubay Portugal is a multinational French company, in Portugal since 2007. We have offices in Lisbon and Oporto, and we are a specialized consultant in Management, Implementation, Development and Maintenance of Information Systems. We have more than 150 active partners and we operate in sectors such as banking, insurance, telecommunications, services, energy, and transports.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent Software Engineering experience.
- Good general knowledge of decision-making logic.
- Mastery of PowerBI.
- Knowledge of Azure environments and tools (Synapse, AAS, SSMS).
- Query tools: SQL Server
- Google Cloud Platform (BigQuery) would be a plus.
- Knowledge of Cognos (IBM) would also be a plus
- Good knowledge of Git, Xlrelease and Jenkins would be a plus.
What will you be doing?
- Understand the environment, finance professions and the payments sector.
- Participate in the collection, transformation and management of data to ensure its integrity, security and quality.
- Understand and highlight the KPIs of the Finance professions: redesigns and graphics.
- Lead working groups with sponsors to collect needs.
- Develop and automate processing.
What do we have to offer you?
- Health Insurance;
- Feedback&Coffee – the system that includes Aubay’s Performance Management Cycle, with regular moments of feedback and the Career Progression Model;
- Possibility of working remotely;
- A Training Academy designed to think of you and your needs. You can count on technical and behavioural training sessions (e-Learning and classroom), Meet&Techs, Webinars and Mentoring;
- Events and Teambuildings.
What makes us different?
- Our organizational culture is based on values such as transparency, team spirit, regular feedback, and continuous learning;
- Reference prizes and birthday present;
- We don’t have a dress code;
- We know your name and all address each other informally;
- Coffee and varied snacks at your disposal;
- You will grow in good company. Isn’t this one of the ways in which to develop professionally?
If we got your attention, we now hope to spark your enthusiasm. Ready for the first phase?
I am waiting for your application at [email protected]