Dellent is a Portuguese consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, focused on IT and Telecommunication services.
We are looking for a Data Architect for for our team.
Your key responsibilities
The Data Architect be translating business requirements to technical solutions leveraging strong business acumen. You will apply technical knowledge to architect solutions that meet business and IT needs, create Data Platform, roadmaps, and ensure long term technical viability of new deployments, infusing key analytics and technologies where appropriate (e.g. Azure ML, ML Server, BOT framework, Cognitive Services, Big Data, Data Lake, Azure Databricks, etc.) Collaborating with other Cloud Solution Architects in developing complex end-to-end Enterprise solutions on Microsoft Azure platform as well as design and build Modern Data Pipelines and Data Streams and build Data Service APIs.
Skills and attributes for success
- Ability to design and document data architecture and management processes;
- Ability to analyze and document data structures, transformations;
- Very good English language in verbal and written communication;
- Willingness to develop in Data & Analytics space;
- Excellent communication skills in order to interact with a range of stakeholders;
- Ability to plan, track and report the status of the deliverables.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Currently has or is in the process of obtaining their BA/BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Informatics or similiar;
- At least 3+ years of professional consulting experience in big data, and data engineering;
- Good understanding of ETL, ELT, data ingestion/cleansing and engineering skills;
- Some exposure and knowledge, in two or more of the following;
- SQL including OSS (postgres, MySQL etc), Azure SQL;
- NoSQL Databases including OSS (Maria, Mongo etc), Cosmos DB;
- Big Data including SQL DW, Snowflake, Big Query, Redshift;
- Advanced Analytics including Azure Data Bricks, visualization tools as PowerBI, Tableau;
- Data Governance, Data Catalog, Master Data Management;
- Big Data implementation - using Open Source and Non-SQL technologies such as Databricks, Spark, Spark Streaming, Kafka, Cosmos DB, Snowflake and Python;
- Some exposure and knowledge of Lambda and Kappa architecture patterns;
- Ability to help customers engineer Azure Data Solutions based on current on-premise data centers.
Ideally, you'll also have
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence or Azure DevOps or similar work tracking tools;
- Knowledge of Data Governance and Data Quality concepts and standards;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure;
If the above sounds like your next professional challenge, please do not hesitate to apply here.