Your connection with Aubay starts in the following lines:
Aubay Portugal is a multinational French company, in Portugal since 2007. We have offices in Lisbon and Oporto and we are a specialized consultant in Management, Implementation, Development and Maintenance of Information Systems. We have more than 150 active partners and we operate in sectors such as banking, insurance, telecommunications, services, energy and transports.
What are you going to do?
- Ensuring the existence and quality of digital data on a daily basis;
- Monitoring customer KPIs and digital sales;
- Producing ad hoc information and analysing the expected benefits of deliveries in relation to the results obtained;
- Exploring information from the Digital Channels in order to produce insights;
- Creating dashboards with customer and digital business information or other relevant information, for monitoring and action by the different squads in the area, as well as other business areas;
- Participate in building the digital metrics budget for the three-year period;
What are we looking for?
- Solid knowledge of SAS Guide, SQL and MS Office (advanced use is preferred - Excel);
- Knowledge of PowerBI;
- Critical thinking when analysing data;
- Knowledge as a user of agile development tools (JIRA and Confluence);
- Knowledge of agile methodologies (Kanban);
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Good understanding of English required, Spanish is an advantage;
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
What do we have to offer you?
- Health Insurance;
- Feedback&Coffee – the system that includes Aubay’s Performance Management Cycle, with regular moments of feedback and the Career Progression Model;
- Possibility of working remotely;
- A Training Academy designed to think of you and your needs. You can count on technical and behavioural training sessions (e-Learning and classroom), Meet&Techs, Webinars and Mentoring;
- Events and Teambuildings.
What makes us different?
- Our organizational culture is based on values such as transparency, team spirit, regular feedback and continuous learning;
- Reference prizes and birthday present;
- We don’t have a dress code;
- We know your name and all address each other informally;
- Coffee and varied snacks at your disposal;
- You will grow in good company. Isn’t this one of the ways in which to develop professionally?
If we got your attention, we now hope to spark your enthusiasm. Ready for the first phase?
We are waiting for you at [email protected]