Dellent is a consulting company focused in System Information and Telecommunications. Our goal is to help our candidates and consultants to take a step forward in their careers through projects that meet their needs and expectations.
Would you like to make an impact in different industries with your work? Then this project is for you. Here you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural and inclusive team with global projection that contacts with areas such as consultancy, law, strategy, insurance, finance, among others.
We are looking for a CyberSecurity Pentester to work in this project in Lisbon.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Vulnerability management and assessment (attack & penetration testing, red team testing);
- Planning and execution of intrusion tests;
- Hardening of high management solutions;
- Tenable platform management;
- Issuancing of technical opinions and improvement proposals for risk mitigation;
- Updating general documentation;
- Establishing professional and trust relationships with clients and staff, contributing to a flexible, stable, and team-oriented working culture;
- Acting as mentor and coach to the junior members of the team and leading by example.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Academic education in Computer Engineering or similar fields of study, mainly in referenced universities;
- Between 3 to 6 years of professional experience in Pentesting area;
- Relevant experience in Red Team penetration testing, in consulting environment;
- OSCP (Offensive security certified professional) and/or CCNA R&S certifications valued;
- Experience in code development and/or review: C#, C/C++, VB.NET, ASP, PHP, Powershell, Python or Java valued;
- Understanding the data flow of an application and network components (SMTP, LDAP, Database servers);
- Knowledge about OWASP and CWE / SANS classification systems;
- Experience in Access Management, Change Management, Firewall & IPS rule sets and information leakage prevention and QoS;
- Experience in Network Configuration with Firewall Devices;
- Experience in systems security assessments and security design reviews of perimeter security application;
- Knowledge about Linux, Tenable and Kubernetes;
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in both Portuguese and English.