Our client is increasing the structures. You are hiring a CRM Consultant
Sobre o nosso cliente
Global Company working side by side with a great, dynamic and tuned team on multiple geographies.
- Manage and monitor the evolution of a CRM system;
- Interact with integration analysts / architects to understand software requirements and assess their impact on processes that support the application;
- Manage application evolution needs and define solutions for new functionalities and integrations;
- Prepare and test new versions of the CRM system;
- Provide assistance for the escalation of incidents related to the use of the application as well as its local resolution;
- Ensure effective communication with all levels of technical and departmental resources;
- Interact with multiple priorities in an extremely dynamic environment, initiating necessary tasks and ensuring complete follow-up;
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Management, Informatics Management, Systems Engineering, Mathematics or Applied Mathematics;
- More than 2 years of relevant work using CRM projects;
- Functional and technical design of CRM solutions;
- Proven experience in implementation and integration projects;
- Knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics CRM will be valued;
- Knowledge in GDPR is valued;
- Good analytical, organizational and planning skills;
- Excellent communication and customer orientation skills;
- High sense of responsibility and rigor in the execution of tasks;
- Pro-activity and team spirit;
- Fluency in English.
Career development with the support and coaching of experienced seniors members.
Candidate-se através do website