A Randstad é a empresa número 1 no setor de recursos humanos a nível mundial e líder em Portugal. Com presença em todo o país, conta com oportunidades de emprego para diferentes setores de atividade, como indústria, serviços de apoio ao cliente e vendas, tecnologias da informação, finanças e banca, hotelaria, turismo e restauração, recursos humanos, entre outras.
Aqui vais encontrar a tua próxima oportunidade profissional! #humanforward
Randstad Professionals is recruiting a Cloud Architect, for direct integration in a client located in Porto.
Reporting to the Area Manager and integrated in the Infrastructure team (has 3 people), this professional will lead technology decisions for developments of high-level infrastructure-based solutions.
descrição da função/job description
- Design high-level infrastructure-based solutions (compute, storage, networking, cloud, databases).
- Define and manage infrastructure evolution strategy and roadmaps, aligned with enterprise objectives incorporating technology trends and innovations.
- Ensure that technical designs comply with applicable architecture standards and designs are functionally and technically feasible.
- Foster and implement infrastructure architecture and technology guidelines, standards and best practices.
- Mentor technical teams to adhere to good enterprise practices.
- Validate technology ability to meet business, performance, integration, and scalability requirements for each project.
- Partner with application architects, business partners, program managers and development teams on oversight for all requirements to formulate appropriate architecture required to provide system functionality.
- Negotiate contracts with partners to accomplish better Total Cost Ownership.
- Have a lead role in investigating new technologies and innovate on architectural initiatives, to meet business needs.
- Understands the long-term business objectives and propose technology strategies.
- More than 3 years of experience on IT architecture definition (mandatory).
- More than 3 years of experience as a systems engineer, and implementing infrastructure based solutions (compute, virtualization, cloud, storage, networking, databases).
- Experience in participating in the design of core infrastructure technology.
- Knowledge of cloud architecture and implementation (AWS or/and Azure).
- Experience in container technology (including Kubernetes).
- Develop solutions architecture and evaluate architectural alternatives for private, public and hybrid cloud models, including IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud services.
- Define design patterns and solutions for high availability and disaster recovery for application.
- Demonstrate knowledge of DevOps (Docker, Gitlab, Jenkins, Kubernetes).
- Leadership, ability to analyze several options and making recommendations.
- Good communication skills.
Health and life insurance, food allowance, annual bonus, hybrid work, benefits platform, extra days off, flex friday, among other benefits.
para se candidatar/to apply