Cloud Architect (CA_19)
WHAT YOU WILL DO?
- Cloud Security focus to concentrate on use of and be the change catalyst in the organisation to move away from traditional IT mindset to more cloud native mindset.
- Cloud infrastructure focus to re-factor our services from machines-based architecture to cloud native architectures.
- Active Directory focus to assist us in the adaption of Azure AD based O365 integrated identities on a wider scale.
- Integration expert to think outside of multi cloud silos to integrated multi cloud approach.
- To be able to assist in the evaluation of needed changes to the current connectivity architecture to use latest connectivity functionalities now possible through cloud providers.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- University degree in Computer Science Engineering
- Advanced Azure Public Cloud and DataCenter Infrastructure experience
- At lest 3 years experience in Cloud environments
- ARM templates expertise
- Mandatory professional/technical English
- Work with large companies, particularly in the following sectors: banking, insurance, industry and telecommunications;
- We have 19 offices in 7 European countries;
- More than 7000 employees in Europe and more than 700 in Portugal;
- An international project based in Lisbon (Aubay´s offices), to develop different APPs for a client in the Banking sector;
WHAT CAN YOU FIND HERE:
- Young and dynamic team with good environment;
- High levels of Happiness;
- Growth opportunities in challenging projects;
- Paid lunch every Friday of the month;
- Company band the provides music to all the Aubilous;
- One manager responsible for your career opportunities and for the achievement of your goals;
- Technical and behavioural training tailored to your interests and needs;
- Team building events with your team and a one event every month;
- Birthday gift card.
If you believe that you can do all this, please send us your English CV updated to [email protected].
How will you feed your passion daily?