C++ Scrum Master - Lisboa (W/M)
Your connection with Aubay starts in the following lines:
Aubay Portugal is a multinational French company, in Portugal since 2007. We have offices in Lisbon and Oporto and we are a specialized consultant in Management, Implementation, Development and Maintenance of Information Systems. We have more than 130 active partners and we operate in sectors such as banking, insurance, telecommunications, services, energy and transports.
What are we looking for?
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or related field;
• Technical background - previous experience working with C++ (at least 3 years);
• Certified ScrumMaster or previous experience working as a Scrum Master;
• Fluency in English is mandatory.
What do we have to offer you?
• Health Insurance;
• The possibility of remote work;
• A Training Academy designed to think of you and your needs. You can count on technical and behavioural training sessions (e-Learning and classroom), Meet & Techs, Webinars and Mentoring;
• Events and Team building.
What makes us different?
• Our organizational culture is based on values such as transparency, team spirit, regular feedback and continuous learning;
• Reference prizes and birthday present;
• We don’t have a dress code;
• We call you by your name and we all address each other informally;
• Coffee and snacks at your disposal;
• You will grow in good company. Isn´t that the best way to improve professionally?
If we got your attention, we now hope to spark your enthusiasm. Ready for the first phase? We are waiting for you at [email protected]
Due to the current situation (Covid19) we reinforce that our recruitment process is carried out 100% remote.