Reloading está no mercado desde 2014 e somos especializados na área da formação e consultoria desde a Gestão da Procura e Gestão de Serviços, reunindo um conjunto de competências funcionais e tecnológicas para auxiliar os seus clientes.
*Principais certificações da Reloading:
ATP (Authorized Training Partner) accreditation to ensure the recognized skills in training its customers.
E.E.P.* (Endorsed Education Provider ™) Certificates (Provider ID: 141915) IIBA® (International Institute of Business Analysis)
Agile Methodologies with extensive experience in preparing professionals through Scrum.Org, Accredited Training Organization (ATO) by Axelos for ITIL materials – em processo.
- The Automation/RPA Solution Architect oversees designing, developing, testing the automation workflows, and support the implementation of the automation solution. -Works closely with the business in documenting / recording process details;
- Responsible for driving PoC engagement, delivery and report-out;
- Responsible for defining architecture standards and governance;
- Responsible for creating POC’s plans and process documentations;
- Should engage with Sales and Pre-Sales teams on Bid Proposal and Tech assessment;
- Provides guidance and help with process design from automation perspective;
- Design, develop, and test solutions to automate processes, activities, and tasks using UiPath / Blue Prism / Automation Anywhere /Power Automate tools/ technology;
- Deliver automation solutions/PoC’s by developing system requirements, designing, prototyping, and testing custom technology solutions, and supporting system implementation;
- Independently Deliver technical training, demos, blueprints and provide necessary support business users/stakeholders;
- Create and document architecture standards and framework for onboarding new technologies and platforms;
- Play the role of a change agent and constantly seeking, sharing & implementing best practices;
- Learn and utilize exciting new technologies like NLP, Bots, AI/ML, OCR etc..
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, and/or Math are preferred -5+ years of work experience in software development and RPA technologies (UiPath Advanced Developer Certification is a Plus);
- Good Knowledge with technologies such as Microsoft Power Automate, UiPath/Blue Prism, AWS, Azure;
- Expert understanding of RPA Deployment Methodology and opportunity identification / process optimization is required;
- Should have excellent communication skills in English;
- Experience with coding languages including but not limited to Python/R, Java, .NET, VBA, Excel Macros, SQL, C#, and PowerShell;
- Experience in applying OCR, NLP, AI/ML capabilities to enhance business process and performance;
- Experience in RPA Technologies like UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere and Power Automate;
- Deep Understanding in the usage and functionality of the RPA software, openness to work on new technologies is mandatory;
- Expert understanding of RPA Deployment Methodology and opportunity identification/process optimization is required;
- In-depth experience of different RPA automation techniques (scripting, surface automation, screen scraping,...) and able to define the technical architecture;
- Experience with database systems, queries (SQL) and reporting.
- Experience with customer interaction and software development lifecycle, as well as Agile project management methodology;
- Experience with process re-engineering, automation across various process domains;
- Excellent, proactive problem solver, strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex requirements and define technical/functional advanced solutions.
Tens interesse nesta oportunidade? Envia-nos o teu CV para [email protected]